Services & Parts
We offer personalized service to facilitate repairs, service and modifications to your emergency generator.
- Complete service repair and overhaul of engine-generators on location or at our Glendale facility.
- Oil change, filter change, lube oil and fuel oil samples taken for analysis. Complete fuel cleaning and polishing service available.
- Cooling system service, adjustment and replacement of fan belts and hoses, 50/50 premix coolant and troubleshoot heating problems.
- Tune ups, complete adjustments to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ignition system or diesel fuel injection systems.
- Load Controls and L.P. carburetion, air/fuel ratio set up and exhaust gas emission analysis available.
- Emergency power system site surveys, review of new and old power system installations to assist in system improvement and up-grades.
- Troubleshoot diagnostics and repair of single and multi-unit power plants including generators, voltage regulators, transfer switches, auto start-stop systems and generator parallel control.
- Adjust and set up load sharing, cross current, reverse power relays, power factor controllers and industrial processors, electronic speed control set up and conversions.
- Hands on start up on new or reworked power plants, including bringing up new engine/generators, electronic governors, voltage regulation systems, control systems and heat recovery or cooling systems.
- On site load bank service, 60Hz and 400Hz, any kW rating, reactive or resistive portables.
- Size engine/generator day tanks, batteries, mufflers, chargers and control panels.
- Innovative maintenance contracts based on customer’s plant operation and the customer’s individual needs. Annual PM through daily services offered.
- Documentation and history of all repairs made to the customer’s equipment.
- Fully equipped service vehicles, including various analyzing equipment and diagnostic tools. These tools are designed to aid in quick repair and reduce troubleshooting time. We also have on hand a supply of electrical parts to expedite emergency repairs
GEN-TECH is a proud member since 1999 of the Electrical Generating Systems Association (EGSA), which is the world’s largest organization exclusively dedicated to On-Site Power Generation. Through rigorous testing, the program will identify those technicians who not only have a broad knowledge of electricity, mechanical and electrical components and the interaction between them, but also are proficient in the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of On-Site Power generation systems.
By employing Certified Generator Technicians GEN-TECH has commitment to that ideal.